Monday, February 15, 2010

Top 20 Inspirational and Motivational Films

So yesterday I gave you songs about change. Today I give you films to inspire and encourage you. These films are fairly recent and relatable in most cases. You've probably seen some of them, if not most, but take the time to consider their value and message behind them, because I know for me personally, unless it's an assignment or it's been pointed out to really pay attention, I miss the amazing meaning behind the film. I must confess, that I haven't seen all of these movies. I have however, seen over half of them, and the rest I intend to see, strictly out of their reputations. So take a look, and keep on changing the world :)

Love always,
Courtney

  1. To Kill a Mockingbird
  2. Freedom Writers
  3. Radio
  4. Coach Carter
  5. Milk
  6. The Bucket List
  7. Philadelphia
  8. Gandhi
  9. A Beautiful Mind
  10. Erin Brockovich
  11. Angels in America
  12. The Colour Purple
  13. Forest Gump
  14. Remember the Titans
  15. The Pursuit of Happyness
  16. RENT
  17. The Secret Life of Bees
  18. I Am Sam
  19. Gone Baby Gone
  20. Million Dollar Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment