Friday, March 12, 2010

Have a Little Faith in Me

I know, I know, it's been a while yet again. Time management is not one of my strongest skills (and since you're reading this, you probably already know that). So I'm sorry. But the beauty of time away is that I have a bunch of thoughts to share!

I have managed to restumble upon faith. And by faith, I mean religion. It was always a part of my childhood, but as I got older and developed my own opinions, it was something that fell by the wayside. But after being in school and on my own for a couple years, I realized I was missing something (besides a regular sleep schedule, consistent motivation, and healthy eating habits). That something was my faith. I've realized that just because I don't agree with everything in the political sense of religion, I do believe that there has to be something more to life; there has to be someone to turn to, something to hold onto when everything else falls apart.

Now don't get me wrong, this isn't me preaching to you to go find God or Buddha, or whichever you choose to believe in, but I am suggesting that you find something to believe in. I feel so much better now that I've opened myself back up to God; I'm stronger, determined, happy, and much more pleasant (at least I think).

Love always,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment